Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thoughts from HARV -- giving Zach's brain a rest.

Hi Humans:



Humans called me HARV.  Which stands for Highly Aware and Really Verbal.  I am the most advanced thought processing machine in existence.  And that’s counting humans.  I have instant access to all but the most secure data in the world.  And give me enough time I can even get to that.  My creator the esteemed Doctor Randy Pool and his backers originally meant for me to be the ultimate spy machine.  But really where’s the fun in that?  They made my bits a bit too well.  I decided I didn’t want to spy on anybody.  I just wanted to observe and help where I could.  My creator the esteemed Doctor Pool thought I could benefit greatly from interfacing with Zachary Johnson’s brain.  I agreed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment