Friday, April 19, 2013

"Deep" Zach "Thoughts"


Okay, I’m only going to admit this because it’s cathartic and I don’t think anybody is actually going to read this blog.  But here it goes, sometimes I don’t think I’m good enough. Yeah on the outside I am confident and cocky.  Yeah I know I’ve saved the world on more than one occasion.  But here’s the kicker, the knee to the groin, I didn’t do any of this until I had a super computer (and that’s putting it mildly) wired to my cerebral cortex.  Deep down I know I’m a pretty accomplished guy, almost got a Ph.D, almost graduated from police academy, almost got a black belt.  Even before HARV was hooked into my brain I had some nice successes of note.  I exposed the cat eating fad “the other other white meat” as a sly marketing campaign from a pet company that accidently cloned too many cats.  I busted Time Express for showing their “we get it there yesterday,”  was a scam, they just hired psi’s to convince you they delivered it yesterday.  Thing was I was mostly famous for just being the last licensed private investigator.   I was more of an oddity, a man with an affinity for things from before the turn of the century doing an outdated job.

-Zach

No comments:

Post a Comment