Monday, April 22, 2013

All in Days Work...

Okay, now that Dee Dee Delight has teleported into my life things are bound to get interesting.  After all, any woman who is rich as she is, as well built as she is and can take out Carol so easily isn’t a woman to be trifled with.  Speaking of taking out Carol you may be thinking that I reacted a bit casually when Dee Dee put her to sleep.  Well I did.  First off, you never let either a potential client and or opponent see you panic.  It’s bad for business.  Second off, I have seen nerve pinches enough to know Carol was only “resting”.    So I couldn’t get too upset.   Dee Dee is rich and powerful, use to getting her own way.  I can roll with that.  The bottom line is when you are me (The world's last freelance PI) and the universe is using you as its personal whipping boy a nerve pinch is seen a relaxing aside.  

Zach....

My latest adventure....

No comments:

Post a Comment