Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Once Again Danger Comes to My Door (in the form of a beautiful Woman)



 Here I go again... Another super powerful lady needs my help. Not only is my client beautiful and wealthy beyond belief she also claims to have been killed. This is the first time I've actually been hired by somebody to find their murderer after they've been killed. Yep, my first "zombie" client. Sure, this is the 2060s and we're dealing with enhanced DNA so I shouldn't be so surprised my client was actually dead once. Still, I gotta admit, I'm intrigued. I'm pretty sure if nothing else this case is going to prove to be fun and interesting. Plus I should turn a nice profit. It's always best to have ultra mega rich clients. 

  Zach N Johnson (the World's Last Freelance PI.

  You can follow the latest story here...

No comments:

Post a Comment